Deutschland online bookmaker http://artbetting.de/bet365/ 100% Bonus.
- Category: About Charis
- Published: 04 April 2013
CAREER OPPORTUNITIES WITH CHARIS INTERNATIONAL SCHOOL
CIS is currently inviting applications for Teaching positions.
Those who are suitably qualified and share our vision and philosophy as well as the passion to be involved in nurturing children & youths holistically to be dynamic global citizens are invited to send in their applications complete with a recent photo and full resume for the following positions :
CIS is affiliated with Cambridge International Examinations (CIE) to conduct their Preparatory (for 4-5 yrs), Primary (for 6-11 yrs), Secondary 1 ( for12-14yrs) and Secondary 2 (for 15-16yrs) leading to the International General Certificate of Secondary Education(IGCSE).
- Local & expatriate candidates should have a minimum Bachelor’s Degree in the relevant fields plus a Teaching Certificate or Diploma in Education. A Master’s Degree will be an added advantage.
- Teaching experience preferably in an international school.
- Proficient in the English language as the medium of instruction will be in English.
- Good IT/computer knowledge
- Salaries will commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- Subjects : English as a Second Language (ESL), Mathematics, Science, Chinese, Business Studies, Accounting, Computer Studies, Physical Education, Music and Dance, Bahasa Malaysia, and Social Studies.
Or sent to Charis International School, TB 14846, Tmn Setia, Jln Chong Thien Vun, 91000 Tawau, Sabah
Or sent to Charis International School, P.O. 60326, 91013 Tawau, Sabah.