Deutschland online bookmaker http://artbetting.de/bet365/ 100% Bonus.
- Category: Admission
- Published: 06 April 2013
Thank you for your interest in applying for a place at Charis International School for your child.
Follow these simple steps:
Step 1 – Make an Application
Submit an application to Charis International School with a completed and signed application form with the documents and items listed below.
- Application Form can be collected from the Admissions Office or "DOWNLOAD HERE"
- A recent colour passport size Photograph of Child, Parents and Guardian (if applicable)
- A copy of Child’s Birth Certificate, Passport, Identity Card (Malaysian only) and Visa (non-Malaysian)
- A copy of both Parents’ Passports, Identity Cards (Malaysian only) and Visas (non-Malaysian)
- Most recent year’s school report and testimonial regarding character and ability from the Principal/Class Teacher
- Application Fee – non-refundable and non-transferable fee. Refer Modes of Payment.
1. Cheques / Banker’s Draft in Ringgit Malaysia
Pay to CHARIS EDUCATION SDN. BHD.
Cheques or Banker’s Draft should be drawn from a bank in Malaysia. No alterations are allowed on a cheque and please remember to sign it !
2. Cash in Ringgit Malaysia
We do not encourage cash payments for security reasons. However, you can pay to the Admissions Office on Mondays to Fridays from 8.30 am to 4.30 pm.
3. Telegraphic Transfer in Foreign Currency
|Acccount Name :||Charis Education Sdn. Bhd.|
|Account Number :||1002 00000 72718|
|Bank Name :||Bank Muamalat Malaysia Berhad (Tawau Branch)|
|Bank Address :||
Lot 69 & 70, Ground & 1st Floor, Kubota Square,
|Bank Telephone No :||+6089-771 488 / 489 / 490|
|Bank Fax No :||+6089-771 494|
|Swift Code :||BMMBMYKL XXX|
- Please include additional amount in view of foreign exchange and bank charges. These are borne by the Sender. A copy of the bank transaction report must be forwarded to the School’s Fee Collection office via fax. The no. is + 6089-762487. Please include details of the payment and the applicant/student’s name.
Submission of an application does not guarantee a place. Places can fill up very quickly, we advise submitting applications as early as possible.
You may submit an application in person or courier the documentation to us at :
Charis Education SDN. BHD.,
TB 4111, Tmn Setia, Mile 2,
Jalan Chong Thien Vun,
P.O. Box 60326, 91013,
Tawau, Sabah, Malaysia.
Tel : +6089776589
Step 2 – Assessment
Applicants are scheduled for an assessment when there is a possibility of a vacancy and provided the application is complete. There is an assessment fee of RM200.00 being charged.
Please note that the assessment material is private and a property of the School. Parents are not entitled to view or obtain copies prior to or after the child’s assessment.
Step 3 – Application Review
The School reserves the right to assign priorities for admission or refuse admission for any reason we deem fit. Where places are insufficient, applicants remain on the queue.
Step 4 – Offer of Place
The acceptance of the offer must be made by paying the applicable fees on or before the stipulated date on the letter of offer. The payment of the required fees constitutes the acceptance of a place and therein confirms the place for the child.
Expatriate students must possess valid visas issued by the Malaysian Immigration Department. Admission to, and continued status as a student of the school, is conditional on the student possessing a valid visa as well.
Step 5 – Admission
Placement of the child is at the absolute discretion of the School, taking into consideration the child’s academic ability and conduct.